The candidate will do the following;
- Assists to ensure that the Food and Beverage activities in the outlet are aligned with the respective Corporate Strategy, and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- Assists to prepare and update the Departmental Operations Manuals.
- Conducts regular departmental communications briefing and meetings in the absence of the Outlet Manager.
- Assists to ensure that all employees deliver our purpose and brand and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Assists to ensure that employees also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Assists to maximize employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Works closely with the Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Assists to monitor service and food and beverage standards in the Outlet to take corrective actions where necessary.
- Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognising them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
- Supports the implementation of our purpose and brand, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s Values and Culture Characteristics.
Primary Location: IN-AP-Hyderabad
Organization: Hyatt Hyderabad
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: HYD000724
Please CLICK THIS LINK to submit your profile and apply for this Job