Financial evaluation of Ancillary Revenue proposals and make recommendation to senior management laying down financial controls and disciplines in processes, systems and reporting and ensure compliance. Work in close co-ordination with Revenue Management, Inflight and Ancillary Revenue teams to support and achieve the programme’s objectives.
1. Financial evaluation of Ancillary Revenue proposals in close co-ordination with all stakeholders and make recommendation to management highlighting both its short as well as long term business impacts.
2. Provide key support in implementation of Ancillary programs including systems which involves specifying the requirements, financial controls & ensure its implementation and ongoing compliance (incumbent will be directly responsible for all Financial aspects). Work directly with internal and external stakeholders on projects thereby ensuring implementation and delivery of finance requirements within the timelines set.
3. Responsible for the process of determining and reviewing the rules of the program to ensure smooth flow of transactions / data to facilitate accounting in accordance with International Financial reporting standards.
4. Carry out accurate and timely billing and settlement with partners in the program to ensure FZ’s financial objectives are achieved.
5. Perform financial month closing activities in accordance with the set timelines. Review the relevant accounts, conduct variance analysis, reconciliation and send management reports to the Finance Manager – Revenue.
6. One point of contact for all business support on Ancillary Revenue and is responsible for the analysis and MIS reporting, financial controls and compliance. Maintain effective business relations with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the services of the organization are met.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Qualified accountant or equivalent certification in Degree level
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in accounting for an airline
• Two years’ experience in managing and accounting loyalty programs, Inflight Revenue or other Ancillary Revenue streams.
Knowledge / Skills
• Expertise in Microsoft Office and other reporting tools.
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Please use THIS LINK to apply for this job