We are currently recruiting for Production Packers for a large greenhouse in Kingsville! This produce company began as the Canadian pioneer of the greenhouse industry and now is North Americas leading greenhouse grower of gourmet vegetables. They are focused on searching for new innovations and unique flavors for all their currently successful brands. The produce packer roles will be required to pack all products to company and customers specifications.
Don’t miss this chance to join a company recently awarded at the Business Excellence Awards for Top Large Company of the Year!
Things You Should Know
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks and duties:
Grading, sorting, and packaging produce (tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers) per companies specifications
- Examining and inspecting materials, products, and boxes
- Packing vegetables as per instructions
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Transportation to Kingsville as this is not on a bus route
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time, conducting repetitive work
Salary : $14.00 per hour
If interested and you really need this Job, Kindly apply for it using the link provided below. You may need to upload your resume.