Pareto Law provides financial services software that is unparalleled globally. They’re looking for ambitious, bilingual graduates to help enhance their presence further!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Y1 OTE of £36K
- Fantastic training and excellent scope for progression with a clear market leader
- Modern offices in a highly sought after London location
- An outgoing and friendly working culture that encourages personal development
As an Inside Sales Representative with the company, you’ll be promoting their pre-integrated solutions to a comprehensive client base. Our client caters to almost all of the world’s largest banks and over half of the top 20 asset managers globally. As such you’ll be interacting with the key decision makers of world leading financial institutions!
The Graduate Inside Sales Representative’s chief objectives will be to strategically generate leads and develop rapport with clients. The successful candidate will identify and target prospective business, contacting potential clients to explore how the company can be of service. You’ll also call through to existing clients in order rekindle dormant relationships, as well as up and cross sell services. You’ll evaluate the success of these calling campaigns in order to streamline the process going forward. You’ll take ownership in managing customer expectations, delivering on their needs and strengthening links with internal stakeholders.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, their service offering and their client base
- Strategically generate leads by identifying and contacting potential customers
- Execute calling campaigns, rekindle business relationships with dormant clients and up and cross-sell to active ones
- Review campaigns in order to effectively streamline those in the future
- Manage customer expectations, map out solutions and deliver on their needs
- Proactively liaise with internal stakeholders to cement relationships with them
- Educated to degree level
- Business fluency in French as well as English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
- 6 months work experience as a minimum
- Banking/Finance/Software background preferred, but non-essential
- Some professional experience
- A positive outlook with a keen, sales personality
If that’s you, kindly apply for this Job using the link below: