About the job
Animates is New Zealand’s leading pet care company with 41 pet specialty retail stores, 24 grooming salons, 18 vet clinics and growing.
Our highly passionate and knowledgeable store teams are committed to living our vision of being the best pet company in the world by providing outstanding customer service and ensuring our customers have the information they need for the best possible care of their pets.
As Inventory Manager of our Tower Junction store you will be crucial to the success of Animates. Your proven stock management experience combined with your excellent organisation, time management, administration and merchandising skills will ensure you accurately and efficiently process incoming product, merchandise stock and complete store administrative tasks in an organised and accurate manner.
To thrive in this exciting role you will need:
- Experience working within a high volume, disciplined retailer;
- Physical fitness – capable of lifting 20 kg on a regular basis;
- Proven experience with a stock management system;
- Intermediate computer skills;
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Customer service experience, and,
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
You will also have a love of pets, people and retail and a friendly and engaging personality to work as part of a team.
This position is full time and applicants must be available to work weekends, late nights and public holidays as required.
If you’re ready to join New Zealand’s leading pet care company,<<<<< apply here>>>>!