General Service Officer (GSO) Cadets Job at KDF
The Kenya Defence Forces is pleased to announce to the general public the recruitment of General Service Officer (GSO) Cadets and Specialised Officers which is scheduled to take place in the months of August and September 2018.
Bribery and other acts of corruption are against the law. All persons presenting themselves for recruitment purposes with fake/falsified documents or caught engaging in any corrupt activity shall be arrested and prosecuted. If you accept to be conned, you will lose your money or property and go to jail; it has happened to many citizens during last recruitments.
Do not waste your money and risk imprisonment; NO ONE can influence the recruitment process. Report any suspicious conmen to the nearest police station or a military camp. KDF recruitment is absolutely FREE TO ALL.
GSO Cadets Job Requirements
- Must hold a minimum mean grade of B (Plain) in KCSE with at least C+ in English and Mathematics and one science subject. The initial training period for this category will cover three (3) continuous years leading to BSc in Military Science and Security Studies on Successful completion.
- Must be Kenyan citizens and should not have dual citizenship.
- Between 18 and 26 years old.
- Be physically and medically fit in accordance with the KDF standards.
- Have no criminal record.
- Minimum Height: Men: 1.60 m (5ft 3in) and Women: 1.52 m (5ft).
- Minimum Weight: Men: 54.55 Kg (120 lb) and Women: 50.00 Kg (110 lb).
- Female candidates must NOT be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during the entire duration of training.
How to Apply
Clear photocopies of relevant academic certificates and national ID card of the prospective Tradesmen/women must accompany their applications and be addressed to the:
Assistant Chief of the Defence Forces
(Personnel and Logistics)
Ministry of Defence
P.O. Box 40668
NAIROBI – 00100
The application to reach the addressee on or before 26th August 2018. Shortlisted GSO Cadet/ Specialist Officer will be notified through the print media between 17th and 23rd September 2018.
See full Details via this Link