Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Marketing and PR
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary: Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience Min: 10
Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
As a marketing manager, you will ensure that you and the team determine the demand for products and services offered by HARVEY NICHOLS and its competitors and identify potential customers.
You will further develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing Harvey Nichols profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied along with overseeing product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, colour, and packaging.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Select products and accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement and royalty sharing with outside producers and distributors.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
- Initiate market research studies and analyse their findings.
Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
Expected Skills and Personal Attributes:
• 5 – 10 Years relevant experience
• A Qualification in marketing is an advantage
• Previous experience in Luxury retail is essential
• Confident speaker with excellent English communication skills. (Fluency in Arabic is an added advantage)
• Exceptional eye for detail Good interpersonal and networking skills
• High levels of energy and enthusiasm
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize your workload appropriately
• Able to thrive in a fast paced environment and adaptable to change
• Previous display experience in Luxury retail is essential
• Flexibility on weekend shifts is required
• Open-ended contract
• Competitive salary
• Excellent work environment
How to apply:
If interested, follow this link to apply for the job.