PHMG is the world’s leading provider of audio branding, working with more than 32,000 clients in 39 countries. Globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola trust us to make them sound as good as they look. Our success is all down to the talented individuals in our Manchester and Chicago offices– and we’d like you to join them.
We’re currently recruiting for a skilled, reliable assistant to facilitate the effective running of the Sales and Marketing departments. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you’ll play a vital role in the sales process by producing and managing regular reports. And by providing key support to the Marketing and Recruitment teams, you’ll ensure the smooth running of training courses, sales initiatives and high-profile company events.
Responsible to: Director of Sales
Salary: Up to £18,000 dependent on qualifications and experience
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
External relationships: Suppliers
Internal relationships: Marketing team, Sales team and Recruitment team
Progression: Departments across the company
Benefits: Smart pension scheme provided by Legal and General following three month probationary period.
- Producing and maintaining regular sales reports
- Supporting the running of regular incentives for the sales team
- Aiding the Marketing team with coordinating and running company events
- Supporting the Recruitment team in preparing monthly new starter induction sessions
- Drafting offer letters and contracts for new starters to the business
- Providing general assistance to all departments on a regular basis
- Communicating with Business Development Managers, as well as third party liaisons such as events, companies and charitable organizations
- Monitoring and sending vital sales stock to the Business Development Managers
Skills and attributes:
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel
- Strong written communication skills
- Effective personal organization – you’ll have the drive and ambition to go above and beyond what’s required of you
- Strong interpersonal skills – you’re enthusiastic and know how to interact with a members of staff at all levels sales and marketing assistant:
- An understanding of the fast-paced B2B market
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Outgoing, friendly and able to take initiative
- The ability to work alongside others and as part of a team
- A constant positive outlook when working under pressure
- Skill in prioritization and the flexibility to adapt with your workload
If that’s you, apply for this job using the link provided below; share widely to help a friend.