Sanlam Kenya is a Global financial services company and the largest non-bank financial services provider in Africa.
POSITION: FINANCIAL CONSULTANT
REPORTING TO: SALES MANAGER
REMUNERATION: Well Structured Compensation with other Company benefits attached
The role entails selling and marketing the company’s products.
Sales are the first point of contact between a company and the clients. The role entails selling and marketing the company’s products, approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, building and maintaining good relationships with existing clients and
gaining repeat business.
- Seek select, recruit and advice prospective clients on the company’s financial products.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risks
- Provide excellent service to new and existing customers
- Maintain regular contact with customers
- Write reports, records insurance policies and provide daily activity reports to the Sales Manager
- Attend weekly team meetings and regular product and customer service training.
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- A Diploma in any business related field from a recognized institution
- At least C- in KCSE
- Computer Literate
- MUST BE 24 YRS AND ABOVE
- Residing in or within Nairobi
- No criminal record
- 1 year sales experience will be an added advantage.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge
- Capability to explain issues to clients in a well-structured and clear manner
- Particular to detail
- Responsible and Committed
- Fast thinker, creative and solution oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and rapport with clients and other stakeholders
- Ability to work remotely
- Confident, persistent, focused and determined
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious
- Willingness to work long or irregular hours
- Hard-working, organized, and able to deal with the pressure of delivering fast
How to Apply for this job
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should send their CV and Cover letter by before 30th AUGUST 2018.
REHANI HOUSE ALONG KOINANGE STREET OFF KENYATTA AVENUE
6TH FLOOR SANLAM OFFICES CONTACTS: 0720434590, 0725526406
Job shared by: Career Point Solutions