The employer is Fountain Schools and FEP group
The teacher is expected to facilitate lessons in a classroom set up.
He/she should be a Social studies / Kiswahili teacher able to train Drama and Music
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 3 years
Reports To: The Principal
- Lesson planning and preparation.
- Teaching core subjects as allocated on the time table according to the curriculum.
- Setting, administering, marking and recording exam and results Ensure safety and security of pupils and school resources.
- Organize and participate in the school activities, projects and programs
- Organize and facilitate extra curriculum activities.
- Maintain updated records of pupils details
- Maintain discipline amongst pupils
- Any other duties and responsibilities relating to Fountain school and FEP group at large 2 or 3
Key Deliverables of this position
- Proper planned lesson
- Timely covered syllabus
- Participation in extra curriculum activities
P1 trained teachers and registered with the Teachers Service Commission (T.S.C)
A degree will be an added advantage.
Job / Functional Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player Competencies (Behaviors)
- Communication Skills,
- Result driven
At least 2-3 year of relevant experience
If that’s you, please apply for this job online using the link below:
Share this job to your friends and hook them up to their dream employers!